The fabulous Princess of Wales Conservatory replaced a group of 26 smaller buildings, including a fernery and a cactus house. Princess Diana opened the conservatory in 1987 but the glasshouse is actually named after Princess Augusta, mother of George III, who founded the Gardens in 1759. With a floor space of 4,500 square meters, the glasshouse contains a whopping 10 different climatic zones and a huge variety of plants, from cacti and carnivorous plants to orchids and bromeliads.
Some stills from the video.
Filmed on 8 May 2019 with a DJI Osmo Pocket camera.